Flutter Developer # 21061
Our company needs a skilled Flutter developer who will be able to deliver Flutter applications for iOS and Android. We are looking for a professional who is able to develop an app from scratch and support it at every stage of development.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer science or Equivalent
- MUST HAVE at least 2+ years of experience with designing, developing, and implementing next generation mobile apps using Flutter (Dart coding cross-platform technology expert)
- Experience writing scalable UI.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, databases and ORM.
- Create reusable widgets and components
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience developing Android or iOS apps that are available on Git or app markets
- Experience developing at least two Flutter apps for Android and iOS
- 2-3 years of overall programming experience
- Ability to work according to the Agile development lifecycle
- Experience applying clean code principles
- Ability to create clear documentation
- Ability to use third-party libraries and APIs in projects
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into highest quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest adding new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Maintain code integrity and quality.
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
- Knowledge About firebase.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge with PHP framework (e.g Laravel)
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely with full range of stakeholders
1 years fixed term contract
Please note that all applications for this post should be submitted in English. It is advisable to apply in advance to avoid any technical issues at the last moment.
If you are interested in the post and feel that you are suitable for the role, then we would really like to hear from you.